Grainfather G30 Connect is the all in one system that allows you to: Mash - Sparge - Boil - Cool - Straight into your fermenter!
The Grainfathers simple to use system is designed for craft beer lovers.
The all in one, temperature controlled unit makes learning to brew the traditional way, easy.
There is no limit to the types and styles of beer that can be made. From Pale Ales to Stouts, low alcohol or high.
All in one
- Mash, sparge, boil and cool all in one unit, meaning there is less equipment to use, clean and store.
- Then take it through the cooler straight in to your fermenter at the perfect temperature.
- Easy Cleaning - Easily taken apart to make clean up as simple as possible.
- Time off the brew day
- Getting to correct temperatures faster and easy clean up afterwards sheds hours off a typical brew day.
- Brewing with the Grainfather takes approximately 4 hours.
It is made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel with a 30 L capacity, designed to make up to 23 L of beer from one brew.
- The Grainfather is electrically powered with dual 500W and 2000W elements. No need for burners, or hot plates, just plug in and go! The Grainfather cleverly switches between the two as necessary.
- Use the Connect Control Box in conjunction with the Connect App (and the recipe creator coming soon) for the ultimate brewing experience. The control box has Bluetooth connection to your mobile device so it can be controlled remotely.
- A 6 Watt, 1,800 RPM magnetic powered pump has been fitted to recirculate the wort through the grain bed for maximum brewing efficiencies.
- A stainless steel expandable grain basket allows you to brew with anything from 4.5 � 9 kg of grain.
Counter Flow Wort Chiller
- Cool the wort and pump it directly into your sterile fermenter where the yeast is added.