Traditional Mead Making Kit
A complete wine making kit that fits into a plastic carrier bag. Gives you a gallon of honey wine (mead).
- Have you ever fancied making your own wine, but thought it too complicated?
- You think it takes too much time, you need loads of equipment and you don’t have the room?
- Actually, you’re right!
So how about this then:
- A full kit that fits into a plastic carrier bag.
- The kit takes just 20 minutes to prepare the brew and then nothing more to do for a full bodied, crystal clear wine!
- Designed for absolute beginners with 'muppet proof' instructions!
Here we have the perfect answer for people who would just like to give wine making a go.
It’s so simple, you will have success or you can return it for a refund! That’s my guarantee! The mead takes just 4 months to brew and you can watch it developing and clearing before your very eyes. Kids young and old love to watch this while it happens. This kit has everything you need to make a gallon of mead (honey wine)! You simply add a large jar (3lb or 1.36kg) of your favourite honey, some water and an orange (yes, that’s right – an orange!).
We also sell the Honey. It's cheaper than buying the same honey in the Shop.
- 1x 4.5L Gallon Glass demijohn
- Bubbler airlock and cap
- Rubber bung for airlock
- Siphon tube
- 247HomeBrew's Instructions
Full ‘For Dummies’ instructions are included and unlimited telephone support (not that you'll need it!)
Future batches of wine are even cheaper! There's no more equipment to buy, just add honey, some yeast and a handful of raisins for 4-5 bottles of mead. This kit can be used over and over again. When you don’t want to use it, put it back in a carrier bag and lend it to a friend. Or better still, reload it and make more mead. Why not try making Cider or Ginger Beer. This one kit does all 3! You can amaze your friends with this professional quality wine! When you go to a party take a bottle you made yourself! (Don’t forget to tell them where you bought the kit ;^)
* Take care, mead is rather alcoholic, it is very “more-ish” and is widely recognised as an aphrodisiac. (The word Honeymoon takes it’s name from an old tradition of drinking Honey Wine (mead) for the month (moon) following a marriage to promote fertility!)
Why not take a kit to work and put it in your office. It makes a great talking point.
Disclaimer: Mead is 'rather alcoholic'. Do not operate any machinery, not even shoes while drinking it.
Although well known as an aphrodisiac, some husbands may not respond with just one kit, or several kits, or at all. Results may vary ;^) Wine making is fun and can be habit forming.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast service and got what was ordered. Came with instructions that could be worded abit better but I still managed. That being said there was a number provided for any support which is brilliant.
Brilliant arrived quickly and on the go very happy with it now have to patient fir the brew to do its job
This was exactly what I wanted and the instructions were perfect for a complete beginner like me. Very happy with the (online purchase and I will be buying resupplies from this store.
Excellent product with excellent customer service ..