The Still Spirits Filter Pro is a gravity-fed, carbon filter.
It filters 8 litres of spirit at a time via the large stainless steel hopper.
The spirit passes through 500g of loose carbon packed into the long stainless steel filter column.
Fast, clean and easy to use.
Specifically designed for the maximum purification of alcohol.
The Filter Pro is the latest development in alcohol filtration.
It has easy-to-use features such as tri-clamps, flow control and removeable door mounts and wall mounts.
Perfect for home distillers who want to upgrade their existing filtering system, or new distillers who want to create the cleanest spirit.
The Filter Pro offers a user-friendly solution and superior results!
Benefits of the Filter Pro include:
- Filters an impressive 8 litres of spirit at a time
- Uses 500g Still Spirits Carbon (included)
- Filter papers included for additional filtration, preventing dust and carbon particles
- Removable door mount and wall mounting brackets included
- Easy to connect tri-clamps for easy assembly
- Easy flow control
The quality stainless-steel build means the Filter Pro looks as good as it works.
- Stainless Steel Hopper
- Stainless Steel Hopper Lid
- Wall-mounted Bracket
- Door-mounted Bracket
- Mounting Fasteners x 2
- Stainless Steel Filter Column
- Ball Valve
- Tri-clamp x 2
- Tri-clamp Seals x 2
- Filter Papers Pack of 5
- 500g Still Spirits Loose Carbon granules x 1
Replacement carbon and papers available in our shop. In fact, we carry the full range of Still Spirits products including yeast, enzymes, nutrients, flavourings and equipment.